Mayville Mi show

alleyyooper

Tractorologist
Was really foggy when we got up and started getting ready, going out and feeding pups and Kares cats. Was still foggy after I showered and started loading the Buick.
Cooler with the days water supply in the trunk, that is a lot of water. being a dieabetic I go there about 10 12once bottles per show if they end near 3:00 PM. We also made sandwiches for lunch, some shows are iffy with the type of food yoiu can buy, this being a new show for us we did the sandwiches.

Fog was lots better at 6:30 AM when we left, first stop at the quarter car wash and spraying rhe tires to get the residue from our gravel driveway and road off. Also do the rince cycle to take any dust off the reat of thre car from the road.

Arrive at the show at 7:45 AM and get parked under a tree. Wanted shade with out setting up our canopy, but had to put up with drips on the car till about 10:00 from the fog moisture in the tree.
At 8:00 Kare got us registered then we went and had a pancake breakfast they advertised. Good pancakes sausage links coffee and severl types of juice. I wrapped the sauage in the flap jacks and ate them that way. Should have taken some Honey with me since honey is better than syrup for me.

Fog finally burnt off about 10:00 so dried the car off and coated it with slick mist. Cleaned the tires and rims of the grass from the cutting the field had gotten cut recent.

Visited with the couple with a Mecury Bobcat ( Fords was the Pinto) beside us. Then visited with fellow beside us on the other side, 1966 Mustang fast back Burgandy in color other wise same as Spencer for hire car on TV years ago.
His son had a Rare Plymouth Sport Satellite 318 with three on the tree.
Fellow stopped by and chatted about his Studabaker, Had a GT at Reese but drove his Avanti to this show.

By then was time to eat our sandwiches

Then get up and do a stroll around takeing pictures and talking to people.
Did not get all the pictures I wanted to.

:D Al

Back