More cancled shows.

alleyyooper

Tractorologist
A big one in Michigan at St Ignes Michigan 2 day even that the owners of classic cars have pretty much made into a week long even has been cancled. They had a June date and draw hundereds of cars and trucks from several states and Canada.

St Ignes is Located in Michigans Upper just North of the famous Big Mac bridge.

Al

Flints back to the bricks is cancled till 2021 hopefuly.
Frankinmuth is also cancled along with the Woodward dream cruise.

A near by curch is still holding one this week end it seems. We are not going I do not place my health in any hands but my own.

Al

why do you gotta keep bringing us bad news??? I haven't been to a tractor show, car cruise nite, nothing yet this year.... haven't even gotten the Fury out yet for the season.

It would be much easier to list the shows that ARE happening. Below is a list of shows in Kentucky that ARE being held:

where is this list you claim? It aint showing up. That means none going on? that's been the way of the world around here this year.....
GL Grumpy was on the other site yesterday I guess Portland IN is still a go for the moment, farther out of my normal range that than I usually go but I might have to make an exception this year on account of suffering withdrawls, from all that has been cancelled.

Back