My RaM...

Too much bling ya think?? LOL

I know a few people here have seen it on other forums but for those that havent....

It was sort of chopped and butchered when I got it from an uncle back in the mid 80s but it worked and I used it for many years, it has an early 70s Sears single stage snowblower that he fitted to it, and that works very well, Ive gone thru the whole tractor a couple times now and dropped that chrome kohler on it about a year ago, the motor came from a Cub Cadet puller project that someone never finished, its a pro built K161, actual HP unknown, rear diff is from a 250cc 3 wheeler ATV, oem hood is not long enough with this motor so I wrapped the polished alum piece over it. The thing is so small most dont expect it to be much of a puller.... but thats where the fun part kicks in ;)

Attachments

• bolens5.JPG
    bolens5.JPG
    357.9 KB · Views: 23
Sun came out for the first time in a week so I figured I best get started on some fall cleanup.... seems every year I end up with a couple extra bagger units that I have to cram into the grainary

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    401.8 KB · Views: 22
Thx... appreciate all the coments ;)

I havent had the front blade or the snowblower on it for a few years but it still gets used alot for pulling trailers around. Heres another pic from its last winter on snowblower duty.... and before the chrome kohler...

Attachments

• Bolens1.jpg
    Bolens1.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 15
I think the hand clutch makes the RaMs fun to drive, or at least differant.... and it also made it good for gettin the g-kids started early.... simple pulley swap to change the top speed according to age and skill.... too slow for them now tho. Lol

I think the hand clutch makes the RaMs fun to drive, or at least differant.... and it also made it good for gettin the g-kids started early.... simple pulley swap to change the top speed according to age and skill.... too slow for them now tho. Lol
This is mine Lance they are unusual looking machines

Attachments

• 499.JPG
    499.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 15
Lance Skene that machine is nicely done. Got that Pro Mod look going on. I'm thinking about putting a set of those front tires on my snow duty tractor.

Thx guys..... those snowblower drive tires work quite well on the front, I have some on a JD 110(sf) aswell, I used it with my 54" plow one winter and never had any issues at all.

Back