Need wheel bearing help

TAHOE

Tractorologist
So the front wheels on my FF24 are from I believe a JD 400 or 425. I talked to the previous owner, he said he pulled them off a parts FF tractor so he wasn't sure. Well I need a wheel bearing and I'm trying to see if any of you recognize this one. It had a flat C clip around the outside and seems to have an outer flange, axle is 1". I do have a set of FF wheels, but they used just a bushing as the bearing, not an actual bearing.
Any advice would be great.

20210415_200508.jpg

Get creative look at different uses,. Go on ebay and look up garage door bearings alot is 1" ID

Both my JD 316 & 112 have 1" spindles and use probably the same bearing. They just aren't as wide as the FF wheels. I have an extra FF wheel here and spare JD wheels. Maybe I can see if one of those bearings have a # today. If you pop it out and get the OD, may be able to take to a Bearing Supply and match those.

Did some searching in JD Parts. The 425 bearing is .984 ID so would not fit a 1" spindle.The 400 bearing is 1" ID and crosses with the 316 bearing. Part # AM102605 (AM33797) are probably what you are looking for. 1" ID/2" OD, 2-1/8" flange, 9/16" depth.
Here's some on Amazon:

Like I posted above, pop one out and get the OD.

If you pop it out and get the OD, may be able to take to a Bearing Supply and match those.

I had thought of that, but didn't want to pop it out and damage it and not being able to put it back on the tractor. I was hoping on of you had the info....and you came through.
Thanks

Back