New 3-Point Chipper

Wow...looks really nice.
Can't say I've heard of that brand before (which isn't saying much)..
How big can it handle..?

Handles up to 8" material. The 2 tractors that we will mount this on are 45-50 HP. We wouldn't chip 8" material unless it was starting to rot and couldn't be used for firewood.

Last edited:
I held the parts and Dad put the bolts in. Snapped a pic of him tightening things up. We're about ready to mount on a tractor and start the PTO fitting. I have to check our oil supply, but we will probably need to make a run to get some tomorrow.

GOPR1476-m.JPGGOPR1477-m.JPG

We normally wouldn't be doing larger stuff, but we wanted to see what it would do. The largest piece that we ran through it was 6.5" on the large end which I didn't have it on this video. I had to slow the feed down, but it did it.

I have some dead Cedar tree tops that I want to try that are in the 5" range. Then I will be dropping several more dead Cedars with lots of limbs to process.

Awesome chipper!
I always wanted one of these chippers and that looks like a nicely sized one: not to chintzy but also not too bulky to move around.
I read once that these chippers don't like dead branches too much - it apparently dulls the blades really fast. I think I recall them saying that if you have dead wood you should mix in some fresh stuff too?

Back