New Forum! Tools!

I know what you mean. The other day I walked in the house and my wife is squinting at me saying "boy that thing is bright" and I had forgot I had it on. Just can't say enough on how much I like these lights. The bad thing is I've already laid one down some place and can't find it. Do remember I was going to bring it in and charge it but I'm a blank after that. :(

Hey guys. Brought to my attention most are posting in this intro thread. Everyone can start their own thread for their tool/tools.
Just go to the forum "New To You Tools", then add your own thread title, then your post.

I don't know if any of you have tried these but they are wonderful. Rechargeable and comfortable to wear. The biggest problem I have with them is remembering to wear it. Once I put it on I completely forget it's dark around me. I will be picking up another one in the future.

QUANTUM
500 Lumen Adjustable LED Headlamp
This lightweight and durable headlamp directs light where you need it
$27.99

View attachment 45803
Went to Costco recently and got this.
Costco Headlamp $19.99!! Duracell headlamp 3-pack $19.99.
May well not be the best available but at $7 each I am not yet disappointed.
Don

Hey guys. Brought to my attention most are posting in this intro thread. Everyone can start their own thread for their tool/tools.
Just go to the forum "New To You Tools", then add your own thread title, then your post.
Sounds great Daniel, thanks for your work! I apologize about starting the confusion goofing off with the pink flashlight post.

DAC

Last edited:
Back