New to me Hubcaps!

KennyP

In memory of Alice's Creator
Staff member
Yesterday, I got my first set of hubcaps. I had done some welding for a former member of GTT on his mower deck and he gave me these when he picked it up.

DSCN2041.JPG

I took some LimeAway and a Brillo pad to them. Then I put some Mother's Carnuba Wax on for good measure. Might look good on the Cub!

DSCN2042.JPGDSCN2043.JPG

Haven't found a home as yet for them. Cub is down at the moment. My hydraulic pump for it broke.

Yesterday, I got my first set of hubcaps. I had done some welding for a former member of GTT on his mower deck and he gave me these when he picked it up.

View attachment 152

I took some LimeAway and a Brillo pad to them. Then I put some Mother's Carnuba Wax on for good measure. Might look good on the Cub!

View attachment 153View attachment 154

View attachment 152

View attachment 153View attachment 154
By the looks of your picture you wouldn't of thought they'd come out out that good. 8" or 12" ?

Here's Murray as of now. Has hubcaps and a chrome trailer ball. Adding some front bling, but may be a couple days!

What you need now is a fancy handle for raising the hood. :cool:
Got mine from the clearance rack at Menards. Only 50 cents.:cool: Rick
17.jpg

Can't believe I forgot the picture!

Last edited:
You guys and all your chrome stuff. Makes me want to take a picture of my gold front tooth and show you some bling!
;)

just kidding
:D

Back