New Welding Magnets

cjet69

Tractorologist
I've looked at these over the years and never bought any. I have a couple jobs that I want to try some on so I ordered a set of 6, 2 in each size. When I went to the mailbox, I saw two separate boxes but didn't think anything of it. Opened them up and its 2 sets of 6, one in each box. Figured I must have ordered 2 by mistake so I went onto the computer and checked the invoice. I had only ordered one set and billed for one set. Maybe Bezos sent me a Christmas present. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 100_5829-m.jpg
    100_5829-m.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_5831-m.jpg
    100_5831-m.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_5832-m.jpg
    100_5832-m.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_5833-m.jpg
    100_5833-m.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 2
Just remember that compressed air can be your friend when cleaning them. Resist the urge to use your finger unless you like metal slivers a lot more than I do. Don't forget the safety glasses.

Must be the after Christmas effect on the order departments. I got a watch that the steam would not go back in after setting the time. Original order had a T-shirt and watch. Replacing the watch with one order and replacing the watch and T-shirt with a second order. I know if I said anything it would only confuse them more so will wait and see what shows up.

If nothing else they should collect all of the grindings. ;)
I have 2 that do that job quite well since I'm a better grinder than welder---LOL!

Just remember that compressed air can be your friend when cleaning them. Resist the urge to use your finger unless you like metal slivers a lot more than I do. Don't forget the safety glasses.
Good advice, Chris!

DAC

Back