Other NO Ball Hollow Spring Plow Day This Year

Nicoderm patch is what I used. I smoked cigarettes from about 18 yo till I turned 63. Last few years was a pipe mostly. Was smoking a generic brand, GP's , went to by a carton and they raised the price $3 and removed the $3 off coupon. Decided I was not going to pay that much for smokes and bought one pack and quit. It can be tough to do but you have the will power Daniel so go for it. We are all with you on this.

The last few days I've cut my smokes by about half. After a week or two I'll cut them down more, then eventually none. I have several patches left, but saving them for the very last and maybe get more. It's not been so hard cutting them by half, so maybe I can do this! If I tried cold turkey I wouldn't make it. I have to train myself to do with less beforehand. I've never had much willpower, so trying to learn how.

The last few days I've cut my smokes by about half. After a week or two I'll cut them down more, then eventually none. I have several patches left, but saving them for the very last and maybe get more. It's not been so hard cutting them by half, so maybe I can do this! If I tried cold turkey I wouldn't make it. I have to train myself to do with less beforehand. I've never had much willpower, so trying to learn how.
Hang in there Daniel we’re pulling for you

Back