No Metal Just Use Branches

Talk about "using what you got"---LOL! About the 4th time I leaned down to pump on that kick start I would have passed out---LOL! Kinda reminded me of an old wooden go kart I built as a kid but I only had a baby buggy and a tricycle for wheels! 4 wheels in the back with "leaf springs" and a single wheel up front---LOL!

DAC

Talk about "using what you got"---LOL! About the 4th time I leaned down to pump on that kick start I would have passed out---LOL! Kinda reminded me of an old wooden go kart I built as a kid but I only had a baby buggy and a tricycle for wheels! 4 wheels in the back with "leaf springs" and a single wheel up front---LOL!

DAC
Doug I was reminded a few weeks ago of something that sent me down memory lane as a kid. I built several of these and always had the best built and fastest in my neighborhood.
7BEDCC05-580D-4C0F-9BEB-51405DC4669C.jpeg

I seen that at an Antique Mall doing some Christmas shopping. We had a lot of hills and about got killed a few times too.
Pretty cool, Jim! The reason I put the tricycle front wheel on that wood crate thing was to I could move it on flat ground---LOL! We had creek banks but with water at the bottom? Not a good idea although some of us did end up in the drink---LOL! We had to rely on pedal power to get our need for speed.

DAC

Back