Not fussy on the colour, but

I had a 1970 Plymouth Duster that color with a black roof and accents. Have a slide of it but never figured out how to convert those to photos. Not my favorite color but when that's the color that's available you go with it. Sublime Lime, Lime Light, Light Lime, Lime Crazy, Sublime Green and others.
They had another color Green that year that I thought was much more appealing.

I had a 1970 Plymouth Duster that color with a black roof and accents. Have a slide of it but never figured out how to convert those to photos. Not my favorite color but when that's the color that's available you go with it. Sublime Lime, Lime Light, Light Lime, Lime Crazy, Sublime Green and others.
They had another color Green that year that I thought was much more appealing.
I have a scanner that will convert slides to digital photos if you would trust sending it to me, Chris.

DAC

Thanks for the offer and no worries about sending it to you.
I don't know that it's worth the trouble. Probably haven't looked at the slide 6 times since taking the photo. As a matter of fact I just threw a bunch of car and motorcycle photos out when looking for the photos of the Barracuda. They aren't going to mean anything to anyone else when I'm gone.

Thanks for the offer and no worries about sending it to you.
I don't know that it's worth the trouble. Probably haven't looked at the slide 6 times since taking the photo. As a matter of fact I just threw a bunch of car and motorcycle photos out when looking for the photos of the Barracuda. They aren't going to mean anything to anyone else when I'm gone.
I'll send a PM.

DAC

Back