Old car posters

4getgto

Bill from Northampton County, Pennsylvania
Thought some of you guys might like seeing these. They're the posters I mentioned in another post. Bought 28 of them at auction. Honestly nothing really too special about them just caught my eye and thought they were kinda cool. They're mounted on 22" x 16" poster board and wrapped in plastic. Nicely done by someone. Only a few shown below but will show more as I get them ready..
IMG_20240301_151553.jpg
IMG_20240301_151558.jpg
IMG_20240301_151602.jpgIMG_20240301_151610.jpg

Lots more too.
All GM, Chevy and Ford. Some I believe will be more desirable than others.
I'll be trying to sell them in groups of 4. Hopefully they move better that way.

listed some just yesterday. But no as of now none went yet..
What’s your source of selling your stuff. I use Facebook Marketplace, and eBay. I’ve had a few on going items I make in my shop for train modeling I sell on eBay for a little over ten years. There fees are ridiculous now. Map is usually a good place to buy and sell.

What’s your source of selling your stuff. I use Facebook Marketplace, and eBay. I’ve had a few on going items I make in my shop for train modeling I sell on eBay for a little over ten years. There fees are ridiculous now. Map is usually a good place to buy and sell.
Usually Facebook.
Matter of fact just this morning had a guy message me and said he'd here at 11 and never showed...oh you gotta love it...
But most are ok. But boy some can test you..

just this morning had a guy message me and said he'd here at 11 and never showed...oh you gotta love it...
But most are ok. But boy some can test you..

I hate those types of people, we had a few of em.

By the way, NICE posters there Bill. Wow, its amazing they’re still around and that good a shape with how old they are. Your lucky to have em. I’m partial to the Ford ones myself, cause my granparents and my stepdad drove em.

Back