Pageant of steam 2021

Glad to see some show pics! I'll take the Ford PU in the first pics!

Thanks for the pictures. No shows around here. Maybe garden tractor pulls in sept.

Noel

It really is nice to see so many of the old tractors being kept in running condition. These new tractors with all their electronics and fancy gadgets might be fine for the big farmer but nothing will ever beat the old simple and reliable machines that anyone can work on.
Thanks for the photos.

As a kid I had a tractor that was VERY similar to that yellow Wizard tractor, except mine was gray and had crusader written above the grill.My uncle removed the mower deck, added a rear hitch, and built a dual wheel cart for it.

More pictures. Thanks a lot. Could you tell me what number tractor this is I have circled. Thanks again.

Noel

Attachments

• AE345778-198F-4CD6-A09C-07FD00986A47.jpeg
    AE345778-198F-4CD6-A09C-07FD00986A47.jpeg
    821.5 KB · Views: 15
We have a show down here for those steam tractors. I won't attend anymore as they could care less about anything other and there is no parking set aside for folks showing anything.

That’s what I was thinking JD jake, but the stripe looks sorta different. Thanks for your answer.

Noel.

That's a International 140, most I have seen are usually yellow and white. My one uncle had one for awile.
140s had a slightly different hood, I've never seen a yellow 140, the yellow ones that I've seen are usually late cubs, that's why it has the different decal.

That one in the circle like the others said is a Cub. It's possible the paint is correct as they painted the first 2200 or so of that hood style red. Made in late 63 and early 64, serial #'s 222501-224704

On that Cub, the one I circled, Is that’s what’s called a long stripe decal. Ive heard something about that on a tractor but not sure which one.

Noel

That one in the circle like the others said is a Cub. It's possible the paint is correct as they painted the first 2200 or so of that hood style red. Made in late 63 and early 64, serial #'s 222501-224704
I was unaware that some were red, but I knew it was a cub, that's interesting, now I have to pay more attention to serial numbers at auctions.

Back