Parts Massey 1450

That is an Ariens blower. And don't worry throw some conveyor belt material on 3 of those 2nd stage vanes and it will REALLY launch the snow!!! Ask me how I know.
I bought a burned out tractor just to get my blower (exactly what you are looking at) a while back because I couldn't find one otherwise that wasn't $650+. In doing my neighbors drive, I launch snow on the roof of house between theirs and mine!

Awesome, good to know. Any reason for only doing 3? Like I said earlier, I ran it yesterday & other than the auger breaking off a little rust where it was swelled out on the housing, it was surprisingly smooth & quiet.
Before I tear it down to sandblast & paint it, I need to make mounts & a lift rod to run to the MMM cylinder if any one has any pics? I'll also be adding electric chute & rotator power window motors like I did on my other blower.

That is an Ariens blower. And don't worry throw some conveyor belt material on 3 of those 2nd stage vanes and it will REALLY launch the snow!!! Ask me how I know.
I bought a burned out tractor just to get my blower (exactly what you are looking at) a while back because I couldn't find one otherwise that wasn't $650+. In doing my neighbors drive, I launch snow on the roof of house between theirs and mine!
Any chance you have any pics of the mounts?

Only do 3 vanes cuz that's plenty! And that narrowed down outlet, doesn't appear to cause an issue. I read somewhere else that someone had cut that out wider, I remember looking at mine at the time in that area, and I remember thinking that if I did cut that out on mine, I'd have to put something else back in, weld up the perimeter or something. My blower is 30 miles away I can't see it from here to remember what the deal was.
But it didn't seem to hamper the ability to blow snow.
As I remember the guy who was talking about that "issue" had also converted his blower to fit onto a Massey... An 1855 maybe?
I think it was on GT talk, might have to go look around there at 3-4 year old posts. I remember talking about mine over there around then and this guy contributing to the thread I had on mine.
Mine had been thru a barn fire l, I took it completely apart and had it sandblasted and re powder coated.

Only do 3 vanes cuz that's plenty! And that narrowed down outlet, doesn't appear to cause an issue. I read somewhere else that someone had cut that out wider, I remember looking at mine at the time in that area, and I remember thinking that if I did cut that out on mine, I'd have to put something else back in, weld up the perimeter or something. My blower is 30 miles away I can't see it from here to remember what the deal was.
But it didn't seem to hamper the ability to blow snow.
As I remember the guy who was talking about that "issue" had also converted his blower to fit onto a Massey... An 1855 maybe?
I think it was on GT talk, might have to go look around there at 3-4 year old posts. I remember talking about mine over there around then and this guy contributing to the thread I had on mine.
Mine had been thru a barn fire l, I took it completely apart and had it sandblasted and re powder coated.

Thanks, I know MasseyDriver put one on his 1655. Hope to get back to it next week....shut down at work this week, got fall stuff to do but soon lol.

Back