Picked up a coulpe of jewels tonight

MNGB

Tractorologist
I just picked up two junkers er parts machines tonight, both Airens GT 16's one no engine other about 80% engine hoping I can do something with it. I wanted a shaft driven hydro which these have and both have hyd lift cylinders one has a rear 2000 rpm PTO one has a deck and no wheels other one has 3 wheels will look them over closer tomorrow and see what I really have, had to give $140.00 for the pile.
Now a question the seller has a Case 222 sitting in the weeds, hasn't run for a number of years has a deck , 12 hp Kohler with a few parts missing like the points cover the air cleaner cover he offered it to me for $160.00 I'm trying to decide if I should bite or pass what do you'll think

Hi well I hurt so much this morning, but I called the guy and said I'd take the Case 222mso we'll see what I've gotten into later if the RA pain goes away after dinner I'll go pick it up
Here's some pictures of the Ariens parts machines, I looed them over some this morning I t5hink I did ok only one has the hyd cylinder and control valve the other one has a rear PTO and the 16 hp Kohler is missing the head but a qick look only show surface rust on the cyl wall and no scoreing also missing is the carb and fuel fuel but I have them so now to find out if turns free or is seized

HPIM1401.JPGHPIM1402.JPGHPIM1403.JPGHPIM1404.JPGHPIM1405.JPGHPIM1406.JPG

Got the Ariens machines unloaded so the trailer was available to pickup my the second load of projects,, from a quick look over the Case doesn't look to bad, but I didn't try turning the engine over, did air up all the tires but the RR was going down by the time I got the 222 off the trailer. Also made a deal on this Ariens 44" tiller it has what looks like a 3 pt hitch and one of the parts machine has a rear PTO that would have powered the tiller, I told the guy that the tiller must have been on the tractor and he should throw it in with the deal but he did go for that but he did give me a good deal on it

HPIM1411.JPGHPIM1412.JPGHPIM1413.JPGHPIM1407.JPGHPIM1408.JPGHPIM1409.JPGHPIM1410.JPGHPIM1414.JPG

Yeah they're decent machines I have 4 of them, and the tillers are great. Same as a Deere 31/33 except color of paint and actual mount/drive. Takes same times even. Gotta pry mine with the tiller on it back from my kid. Might have to press that one into mowing duty for a couple of mowings.
Mine only has a tine extension on 1 side, makes it 34", if yours is 42 you must have both tine extensions.

I could use 1 more metal fender pan, 2 of mine have the metal, the 2 with fiberglass versions need help. A swap to metal would be the easiest.

I don't know how you have time for tractors when you could go fly, Gary! That is a cool biplane!

You sure did score a lot of nice tractor goodies! Looking forward to what is happening with them.

DAC

I could use 1 more metal fender pan, 2 of mine have the metal, the 2 with fiberglass versions need help. A swap to metal would be the easiest.
One has a metal fender pan but its gotten bent have not looked close enought to know if it can be straightened if you want it you can have it but I'm not shipping its a pickup item

Back