plow tractor

I am the old grumpy I haven't been on here for the last 2 years old cowhand knows who
I am Kenny P should too I have been to plow day at Old Cow Hand I am 77 and don't get around like i once did
I remember meeting you at the first plow day I attended at Daniels. And them again at the Keck Gonnerman plow day at Mt. Vernon Indiana. Been about 5 years ago. I remember you posted quite often, usually with some valuable information.

I remember you.Thanks for the good words.
I was looking to find a picture of you from those times. Haven't found one, evidently you aren't very photogenic.:p:p
I followed you advice and spaced my rear wheels out to line up with the front wheels. Makes a big difference in the furrow!!
I also remember that the dirt in Mt. Vernon that year was like plowing asphalt!

Thanks for correcting me grumpy. You allways said, you were getting out of the hobby this year. Hehe.

Noel
Nope, Noel you are thinking of GL Grumpy, i.e. Gary from Huntington Indiana. He had that line written in his signature. He was actually on the forum a few months back.

Glad to see you back grumpy, I remember you from plow days, you always had an older Cub there, I had the yellow/white sears.
You probably haven't heard since you mentioned him, but Kenny unexpectedly passed away about 6 weeks ago.

Back