previous "repairs" we deal with when restoring our tractors

Pony radis rod.
Just welded to the tube.

BQR0y2t.jpg

The pacer has extra suport brace of flat stock.

WHQR5Os.jpg

tdckPBd.jpg

iYmgDuF.jpg

This is the front end I bought at a auction sale. It had been used by the Village of Cliford and used ruff. Radis rods are totaly gone and rebuilt with angle iron.

IdorVk3.jpg

They also managed to break the casting that held the axel to the frame.

:D Al

LOL... A clump of mud that turned out to be a weld...
Can't get that visual out of my head...! o_O

Ya, I tried to knock the clump with hammer then realized WTF,,,its welded to frame. Whatever engine they were trying to install also required the driveshaft be shortened. The same skill level was used resulting in a driveshaft cobbled together with Bubblegum welds and a bend in shaft like a hound dogs hind leg. My old IHC was the victim of these atrocities
A section of firewall had also be cut out with hand shears. Must have be some powerful hands!

Attachments

• 100_2465.jpg
    100_2465.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Ya, I tried to knock the clump with hammer then realized WTF,,,its welded to frame. Whatever engine they were trying to install also required the driveshaft be shortened. The same skill level was used resulting in a driveshaft cobbled together with Bubblegum welds and a bend in shaft like a hound dogs hind leg. My old IHC was the victim of these atrocities
A section of firewall had also be cut out with hand shears. Must have be some powerful hands!
cool truck... What year..?

Back