SCORE - Quick Hitch H-F

BMaverick

YANMAR GURU EXTRAORDINAIRE
Yes, Harbor-Freight had a 20% OFF coupon for the 4th sale. I waited a while for this.
I got the Quick-Hitch for $111.00 I've watched 3 YT vid reviews on multiple quick hitches under various brands. The H-F holds up to the big name brands just the same.
Why pay another $100 or $200 more then?

Reviews,
And see it in action, and a solution fix so you can keep using it.

And talking with the store manager, once this inventory is sold out, Harbor Freight is discontinuing the product.
3-Point Quick Hitch - 27-3/16 In. Clearance
It's already $139 on clearance, 20% off get you to $111.
I'm not so young as I once was, so this was one of those need to have.

IF anyone here needs the SAME deal, I've attached the 20% off coupon good for today and on the 4th.
20-off-H-F.JPG

Thanks for that PDF, Jason. You may remember that I built a receiver T-fame for the 3 point on the MF1450. I like it but it can be a struggle putting the few attachments on and off. Might be something to consider building in the future!

DAC

Thanks for that PDF, Jason. You may remember that I built a receiver T-fame for the 3 point on the MF1450. I like it but it can be a struggle putting the few attachments on and off. Might be something to consider building in the future!

DAC

DAC
Yeah I might too. It's only useful if you use different rear attachments

Back