Some Ego tools at auction

4getgto

Bill from Northampton County, Pennsylvania
I already have a few Ego tools along with 3 extra batteries.
Local auction house had a number of bare (no batteries or chargers) tools up for sale. Well over 1k if you were to buy everything listed. Tools are in very nice, barely used condition.
Listed was the Multi tool which allows you to use many different attachments. This came with a small tiller an edger and a 8"pole saw. Also came a 36" extension for longer reach. Really been wanting a battery pole saw for some time so this kinda interest me the most.
Also included in this lot was a 16" chainsaw and a 24" hedge trimmer. Both the chainsaw and hedge trimmer I have already. Its no big deal I'll just sell those and recoup some of my money spent. Paid $200 for everything so pretty happy with that.
IMG_20231017_180506.jpg
IMG_20231017_180511.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20231017_180517.jpg
    IMG_20231017_180517.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 3
Looks like you scored pretty good, Bill! Our daughter and boyfriend use Ego stuff. Early this year we hauled a walk behind snowblower out to them. They couldn't find one in Aberdeen but they were available at Ace Hardware here in Rapid. Glad I wasn't paying for it as it was over 2 grand! They have a lawn mower and some smaller tools too.

DAC

Even though I would never pay that much for a walk behind snowblower, the one we hauled out to our daughter was pretty impressive. She didn't have a hard time using it but there is a shear pin in the auger that broke. She was trying to move snow that had been laying there for 2 months.
IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

DAC

That’s nice Doug I remember when they bought that. My son is just starting out with their first home. He had been looking at some used gas equipment and I immediately steered him to go electric. I researched these with a lot of good reviews. This was good for me too I don’t need no more repair jobs than I have now. Lol

That’s nice Doug I remember when they bought that. My son is just starting out with their first home. He had been looking at some used gas equipment and I immediately steered him to go electric. I researched these with a lot of good reviews. This was good for me too I don’t need no more repair jobs than I have now. Lol
I'm sure there will be some grouchy people when it comes time to buy new batteries ( including me) but they are great till that day comes.. I know I don't miss 2 cycle stuff . Still have some but I warned them don't piss me off.....!

Can't get any easier than this...Snap a battery in it, pull the trigger, GO....

Last edited:
I'm sure there will be some grouchy people when it comes time to buy new batteries ( including me) but they are great till that day comes.. I know I don't miss 2 cycle stuff . Still have some but I warned them don't piss me off.....!

Can't get any easier than this...Snap a battery in it, pull the trigger, GO....
We called one of my ex-co-workers, "Rockstar" as when a two stoke trimmer would not start, he would take it out in his driveway and smash it like the "Who" smashing their guitars---LOL! He did that to a couple at work too!

DAC

Back