Sprayed a couple JD wheels

cjet69

Tractorologist
Had some yellow left over from painting my cousins JD 60 front wheels so I blasted, primed, and painted a pair of rear John Deere 160 wheels. This is just another one of my projects that got put on the back burner and just left there. I have a new pair of tires to mount up on them. Not sure if these will go back on the 160 or I may swap them out with my 165 hydro that my brother uses for mowing his yard. The 165 rear tires are cracking and have slow leaks.

Attachments

• 100_5196-m.jpg
    100_5196-m.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_5197-m.jpg
    100_5197-m.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 2
  • GOPR3666-m.jpg
    GOPR3666-m.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 2
  • GOPR3667-m.jpg
    GOPR3667-m.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 2
Yeah Cjet, probably a thousand miles or so! If there's any small stuff you can think of, let me know. Seems I'm a thousand miles from everyone except Chris and Gary
Yea Doug and your 500 mile from me I know we made the trip many many times to visit the hills over the past 45 or so years still one of our favorite places

Last edited:
Let me know when you are in the area again Gary! We can grab lunch or something!

DAC
I would like that Doug but the sad thing is we are done traveling Sharon can't take riding more then an hour or 2 at the most, but we really enjoyed it when we coulddrove 3 times to Alaska and flew once plus the many trips to the Black Hills etc

Traveling for us is getting hard too. We’ve lived in the country for 8 years now and close to a half hour or more to get anywhere worth going to it’s taking a toll on us. We go once or twice a month for a few hours to get groceries, gas, dog groomer, dr appointments, etc. and when we get home we’re tired.

I would like that Doug but the sad thing is we are done traveling Sharon can't take riding more then an hour or 2 at the most, but we really enjoyed it when we coulddrove 3 times to Alaska and flew once plus the many trips to the Black Hills etc
My sisters are done traveling too. Last time they came home was 2015. We have to go see them now. My wife Loree lived in Anchorage for a couple years in the early 1970's and has bugged me to drive up there, and even had to audacity to suggest we move there! I told her I don't want to move any further north than we already are---LOL! I hope we have some years where we can hit the road yet.

DAC

My sisters are done traveling too. Last time they came home was 2015. We have to go see them now. My wife Loree lived in Anchorage for a couple years in the early 1970's and has bugged me to drive up there, and even had to audacity to suggest we move there! I told her I don't want to move any further north than we already are---LOL! I hope we have some years where we can hit the road yet.

DAC
Hi Doug I recommend the drive to Alaska its a great drive with so much to see all along the way never got tired of the road, we went 2 times with our pickup camper and once with a small class C motorhome put about 10000 miles on and was gone for around 30 days

We are just about home bound anymore. I can't make it more than an hour and a half in the car before it gets painful. We haven't been to our daughters in a long time and that's about 3 hours away. Anymore 100 miles is about the limit.

Hi Doug I recommend the drive to Alaska its a great drive with so much to see all along the way never got tired of the road, we went 2 times with our pickup camper and once with a small class C motorhome put about 10000 miles on and was gone for around 30 days
Maybe the drive will happen someday, Gary, but moving there? Nope---LOL! Last time Loree did that drive much of the Al-Can highway was still gravel! 1973 If I remember right.

DAC

Back