Strongland tractor 1872

Appears to be a factory built loader they made for the heavier frame 74 series tractor they built back then. Few were made. Heavily built & operates well. Never seen one on the lighter 72 series but should work well. My 72 with a aftermarket loader works great & has had much heavy work even hard soil excavation. Cut & weld with easy to get off the shelf parts make Strongland easy to repair and a desired tractor to own.
Have you offered up a price & your location?

Appears to be a factory built loader they made for the heavier frame 74 series tractor they built back then. Few were made. Heavily built & operates well. Never seen one on the lighter 72 series but should work well. My 72 with a aftermarket loader works great & has had much heavy work even hard soil excavation. Cut & weld with easy to get off the shelf parts make Strongland easy to repair and a desired tractor to own.
Have you offered up a price & your location?
Location is Dover De… I’m going to ask $4500 or best offer. Tractor comes with a mower deck, 3 point disc, and cultivator. Also have the factory snowplow that was modified to attach to the rear 3 point lift drawbar

Back