Test run with the new tow mower

MNGB

Tractorologist
After mowing aound the shop I pulled the new tow mower out to give it a test mow, was mowing along when I heard the engine surging a ;ittle so I got off the tractor to adjust the maint jet when I noticedgas running on the deck, I forgot to put a clamp on the gas hose connected to the tank quickly shut the engine off and slipped the hose back in place back to the shop got a zip tie and secured the hose started the engine got on the tracot looked down and there was a puddle of gas unser the tractor What the heck looked at the sediment bowl and the bale had loosened tightened it and all was fine. Back to mowing it works very good mower engine now ran good deck was doing a good job but it is set high tomorrow will check the cutting height and maybe set it down some otherwise its good I'm happy

HPIM1561.JPGHPIM1564.JPGHPIM1569.JPG

Had the mower out this afternoon and did some mowing it worked very good, it takes some learning how to drive with it being behind and offset but mower good (Suburban decks do mow nice) I'm thinking when our new Harbor Freight opens in a couple 3 weeks I'll pickup a couple of their swivel wheels and mount them on the deck for front wheels

Back