Wanted Testing Wanted: Summer Tire Air

Yeah, Lily'sDad, they were trying to be clever with the dual meaning, but the heyday that people are having making fun of it has by far exceeded it's original intent. Now the fact that they spent the money at a Minnesota ad agency rather than using a SoDak company ain't helping the cause much.

DAC

About this summer air; Sumair naturally has more humidity than any other kind. This year was more moist than usual due to excess rainfall. Now I'm hearing of crooks tainting the air with more added moisture in an attempt to make more money! Be careful of rip offs.

Water is heavier than air too. You buy 32lbs of air to fill up your car tire you might be getting mostly water

LOL!!! All I can say is, WOW!! Sometimes you just have waaaaayyy too much time on your hands!!
Love the humor here. If you guys are this much fun sober, I wonder what you're like drunk, or on meth, lol!

Now I usually run high altitude southern air in my tires. It's cool to the touch and smells great!

I heard about running cow farts in them, but we had a shortage here a while back, so I experimented with coyote farts instead. Poor 'ole roadrunner never stood a chance!
Now, if you use cow farts, don't you have to increase the pressure to offset the lift factor?

Rick

LOL!!! All I can say is, WOW!! Sometimes you just have waaaaayyy too much time on your hands!!
Love the humor here. If you guys are this much fun sober, I wonder what you're like drunk, or on meth, lol!

Now I usually run high altitude southern air in my tires. It's cool to the touch and smells great!

I heard about running cow farts in them, but we had a shortage here a while back, so I experimented with coyote farts instead. Poor 'ole roadrunner never stood a chance!
Now, if you use cow farts, don't you have to increase the pressure to offset the lift factor?

Rick
it depends on if you're using burps or farts. One is heavier than air, and the other one is lighter than air.

I've found that the lighter air gives you slightly better fuel mileage, as that's very important when you're mowing a large yard.
There's just one problem with the light air. If you're using farts, the fresher the fart, the lighter it is, and the more flammable it is. It's a lot easier to do a burnout, and if you develop a leak, you risk a burnout of the second kind.
Although I have heard that if you let your tires sit for an extended period of time, that the fart will ferment and can become more flammable.
Then you could possibly have a flaming fermented fart burnout of the second kind. And then you could have a backfire, of the first, second or possibly even the third kind.

If you use heavy and light air, a tire balance problem could happen after the tire sits still for awhile, it could take a number of revolutions to mix up the air and for the balance problem to go away.

Noel

Hot air can cause a blow out.

Now I gotta admit, I've never seen a tire blowout from quite that angle before.
And yes, when you heat your fart inflated tire, it will have a fart of its own eventually.
As for a tire with different weight air in it, you have to be very careful about how you mix it up. If you try to do it quickly, the turbulence will cause lumps in the tread and can cause you to lose control. Ask me how I know this!
It took me three hours to get my tractor out of the mesquite tree, and the thorns poked holes in two other tires and I lost all of my seasoned, premixed, premium farts.

Back