Wanted Testing Wanted: Summer Tire Air

I like to air transfer over from my old tires so when I put it in the tubes the tractor is still period correct.
ROFL
I bet there is something no one has said before.
Lord, now we will be seeing period correct bags of air on eBay.

Giggle. Thank you. :thumbs:

Holy cow! What the heck have you guys been puffing on? I can't believe what I just read. LOL
It sounds like you guys got a blast of Canadian pot smoke.
It's sure nice to see that you're still advancing GT technology, but I'm surprised that no
one talked about seasonal tire chain inversion. It's the latest thing in turf aeration and rotation.

Holy cow! What the heck have you guys been puffing on? I can't believe what I just read. LOL
It's sure nice to see that you're still advancing GT technology, but I'm surprised that no
one talked about seasonal tire chain inversion. It's the latest thing in turf aeration and rotation.

Hey Will, hope all is well! Miss the tractor on the ice! It's been widely reported in the last couple days what we in South Dakota have been puffing on---Meth I guess! The new state slogan is "Meth---We're on it!" Not kidding. This is a new awareness campaign created by genius politicians! That must be why I missed this thread until now, too much meth---LOL!

DAC

I had a seasonal inversion once. Still hurts when it rains

Hey Will, hope all is well! Miss the tractor on the ice! It's been widely reported in the last couple days what we in South Dakota have been puffing on---Meth I guess! The new state slogan is "Meth---We're on it!" Not kidding. This is a new awareness campaign created by genius politicians! That must be why I missed this thread until now, too much meth---LOL!

DAC

This has become the meme of 2019. That's is a wonderful campaign...

Back