The MITSUBISHI - SATOH TRACTOR INFORMATION, PARTS, AND SUPPORT

BMaverick

YANMAR GURU EXTRAORDINAIRE
The MITSUBISHI - SATOH TRACTOR INFORMATION, PARTS, AND SUPPORT.PDF has finally been updated.

It's no longer in that difficult to read and no possible to search older PDF format. Edwin Krampitz wrote the first edition. He did a fine job at it. However, Ed Krampitz tractor historian passed away , Dec. 26, 2010.
Edwin C. Krampitz Sr. Obituary (2010) The Virginian-Pilot

In keeping with Ed's work, revision-2 expands the format in a clean and searchable layout.

This is a must have for any MITSUBISHI - SATOH tractor owner.

Attachments

• MITSUBISHI-SATOH HISTORY REV 2.pdf
    596.5 KB · Views: 41
Oh oh oh, This site didn't get the LATEST - - - REV 3.17

This is a HUGE update. The best yet !!!

See attached now - - - >

Attachments

• MITSUBISHI-SATOH HISTORY REV 3.17.pdf
    315.3 KB · Views: 26
I have an original Satoh S370 & S370D parts manual in the original notebook. 274 pages printed on both sides so a bit large to copy. If you need a part let me know what part you need and will try and find it for you and give you the OEM part number.

I have an original Satoh S370 & S370D parts manual in the original notebook. 274 pages printed on both sides so a bit large to copy. If you need a part let me know what part you need and will try and find it for you and give you the OEM part number.

Really nice. :)

The Part Manuals are harder to find vs. the OPS and Service manuals. For just the Satoh line, BubbaGoat and myself have these below.
Most are already uploaded to TracforForum.com (not MyTF site). Recently, as of last night, I found the very rare S750 Stallion. I'll need to find the original cover page and then merge it into the PDF since it was missing. If not found, I'll clone the S650 or S470 cover page. That engine was also used in a few Iseki machines and in a few Mitsubishi trucks and Jeeps.

1647203438021.png

The latest revision is now 3.21.
Several updates;
- The lose of Valley Power Products
- Mitsubishi and Mahindra (MAM) merged to become the worlds largest tractor manufacture.
- Kubota joined MAM in collaboration venture agreement.
- Cub Cadet 7000 series info added.
- Corrected CASE-IH manuals on page 3. Models are 234, 244 & 254 Hydros.

Attachments

• MITSUBISHI-SATOH HISTORY REV 3.21.pdf
    899.6 KB · Views: 20
Really nice. :)

The Part Manuals are harder to find vs. the OPS and Service manuals. For just the Satoh line, BubbaGoat and myself have these below.
Most are already uploaded to TracforForum.com (not MyTF site). Recently, as of last night, I found the very rare S750 Stallion. I'll need to find the original cover page and then merge it into the PDF since it was missing. If not found, I'll clone the S650 or S470 cover page. That engine was also used in a few Iseki machines and in a few Mitsubishi trucks and Jeeps.

View attachment 49584
Did you ever get the s750 manual figured out? Is it possible to get a copy? my neighbour has a stallion and wanted to find a manual for working on it....any help you can give would be great :)

I have a Stallion S750DD. I’d love a service/parts manual. I have to rebuild or replace the steering box that is severely damaged and am not finding many available parts.

Did you ever get the s750 manual figured out? Is it possible to get a copy? my neighbour has a stallion and wanted to find a manual for working on it....any help you can give would be great :)
Had a Win10 computer melt down. Lost some things, but I do have the S750 from backups. I just have to re-do it once again. The computer isn't fully up to par, but it will take a week or two.

It's really helpful to have an improved format that's easier to read and search. It's wonderful to see that his legacy is being continued with this revised edition.
I was a moderator over at the Mitsubishi-Satoh forums on Yahoo Groups. I didn't like the scanned version and the older version at Pitt Auto being hard to read and understand.

There could be another update too. Things are emailed to me with lots more data.

Hi, I’m new on this site and I have a SATOH BUCK 470D 4X4 DIESEL. I have rebuild almost everything on it but I need a new steering shaft and knuckle. I could go for the complete steering box assembly if price reasonable. Although I have the complete manuel, any of the part number I have seems to match what I saw on internet. CAN YOU HALP ON THAT ? Thanks IMG_2070.jpeg

Might check with some of the salvage yards out East. Seems to be more of this brand out that way. Mitsubishis may have one that would work also.

Had a Win10 computer melt down. Lost some things, but I do have the S750 from backups. I just have to re-do it once again. The computer isn't fully up to par, but it will take a week or two.
If you happen to have that S750 manual available, I'd love a copy as well. Y'all ain't kidding finding much of anything regarding the Stallion is really difficult. Thank you!

If you happen to have that S750 manual available, I'd love a copy as well. Y'all ain't kidding finding much of anything regarding the Stallion is really difficult. Thank you!
The only place where the Mitsubishi-Satoh group keeps the free manuals are on the TF site. Here is the link to the S750, but you can only get to the link after the login. The site is free, like this one. There are several dozen Mitsubishi manuals over there.

Last edited:
Back