The PK 1620 is now on standby

Ever take notice that the first one or two snows is fun. Then the other 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ect ect ect... Suck.!

I remember last we were talking about how to pivot the snow blade and you came up with an idea. I took that idea and used as well... You can kinda see it in the picture below. :thumbs:

2019-02-14_12-30-50_676.jpg

Ever take notice that the first one or two snows is fun. Then the other 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ect ect ect... Suck.!

I remember last we were talking about how to pivot the snow blade and you came up with an idea. I took that idea and used as well... You can kinda see it in the picture below. :thumbs:

View attachment 19839
Yes I remember that also even thought of it when installing it yesterday you are so right the first few times its kind of fun but it does get old by March.
That's a nice tractor loader setup what is it

I often wondered how and old DOT plow would work on a loader. Would be heavy as heck but the loader should left it with no problem.
They can usually be picked up reasonable at state auctions if you can find one that don't go with the truck. In this area a lot of the smaller towns pick them up for city street duty.

Ya my brother was helping a neighbor with harvest and last Saterday was it for chisel plowing he said they turned the points on the chisel plow and after 40 acres they were wore out he says we have 10+ inches of frost now

Got the stalks all mowed today. Makes it a lot easier to work the soil in the spring.
Did you get up before the sun course that's not too hard these days good to hear you had a good day, it was pretty nice here today all so got the Haban snowblower on the 73 PK and the cab installed tomorrow will get the chains installed

Did you get up before the sun course that's not too hard these days good to hear you had a good day
Actually didn't get up till after nine, About 5 acres and able to do 2 rows at a time with a 5 foot brush hog. 3rd gear high range is about right for the Fordson. Makes for a nice afternoon on the tractor.
Your PK looks good.

The corn is getting harvested today nice day for it still lots to go but they made good today

Back