The Yearly Tractor show

I have a 1969 Mustang Mach1 R-code but bought it without the engine and trans. Still would like to put it together. It's hard to find a 428 CJ engine that's affordable these days. One of the new Coyote engines might be nice.
Sounds cool, CJet! The electrician at work where I recently retired from has a '69 CJ. He has another Mach 1 also but I forget what engine is in that one. Big buck muscle cars.

I bet a Coyote wouldn't hurt the value of the car as it sounds like a very popular engine too. Would dig seeing pics of it sometime!

DAC

Sounds cool, CJet! The electrician at work where I recently retired from has a '69 CJ. He has another Mach 1 also but I forget what engine is in that one. Big buck muscle cars.

I bet a Coyote wouldn't hurt the value of the car as it sounds like a very popular engine too. Would dig seeing pics of it sometime!

DAC
I think the photos I have of it are in my archived photo's but I did find one that you can just see the front end beside my 67 Mustang and the parents 66 Mustang. My brother has a 70 Mach 1 with a 351 Cleveland Engine.

Attachments

• 100_1958 (Medium).JPG
    100_1958 (Medium).JPG
    218.3 KB · Views: 10
Nice pictures of the tractor show. I am playing going to one on Saturday in Cedar falls IA, as a spectator. No time in my schedule to get any tractors ready. The featured tractor is Case. A picture posted showed 20+ tractors already there. There is a tractor show coming Sept 16, just outside of Des Moines. Planning on taking a few garden tractors due to it being close to home.

Nice pictures of the tractor show. I am playing going to one on Saturday in Cedar falls IA, as a spectator. No time in my schedule to get any tractors ready. The featured tractor is Case. A picture posted showed 20+ tractors already there. There is a tractor show coming Sept 16, just outside of Des Moines. Planning on taking a few garden tractors due to it being close to home.
Remember to get some pics.

Back