The YTOG is getting enhancements

BMaverick

YANMAR GURU EXTRAORDINAIRE
Coming soon, site enhancements. :cool:

Those who need Yanmar resources for several brands will now be able to experience the enhancements soon.

GroupsIO are excited to announce several enhancements to the Groups.io web and app experience, which will be available starting Thursday, April 25th.

GroupsIO Web And App Improvements​

We are excited to announce several enhancements to the Groups.io web and app experience, which will be available starting Thursday, April 25th.
Here's what's new:
  • Dark Mode
  • Updated colors and a new font
  • Scrollable group sidebar and redesigned navigation
  • Keyboard shortcuts
  • Member Notices have been renamed to Notices
  • Enhanced View Event page
  • Improved group profile page
  • Add Tags button on the Add Event page
  • Enhanced HTML editor
  • Updated date picker
  • Enhanced performance on mobile devices and the app
Note about Dark Mode: Dark Mode is enabled by default if your device settings are set to dark mode.

I will check it out. Do you have to join to get access to info or open to anyone? We have a YM 1510D that needs some gears in the front axle knuckles. I think this is a gray market tractor.
Joining is free. all of the available manuals are free. And yes, we do have the manual,
YANMAR YM1510 PARTS MANUAL NPC-1034.pdf

along with about 250+ others.

Joining is free. all of the available manuals are free. And yes, we do have the manual,
YANMAR YM1510 PARTS MANUAL NPC-1034.pdf

along with about 250+ others.
And as a heads up, we also accept donations of manuals, brochures, and such in printed form, PDF form or scanned form.

Many of the machines are are over 40 years old.

Japan copyright laws up to 2011 allows for single use download of out-of-print documents with the clause of not charging for them. So to abide by their rules, we offer them this way. After 2011, their rules change to align with the USA. However, when looking at their global websites, most manuals after 1998 are currently downloadable from Yanmar for free.

Keep in mind, there are more Gray Market Yanmars now in North America. People need to have awareness of adding the correct safety hardware to these machines. ROPS are very important. PRO shields are important. Seat-belt use works with the ROPS and in many states and Canada a requirement to ride on the roads.

Of the domestic models sold in the USA, the YM250 based off of the YM220 has all the required on-road lights and flasher ability. We have the YM250 manual and wire schematic too.

When Fredricks restores a Yanmar machine, they follow the agreement Yanmar USA gave them for all of the safety upgrades. One reason why my DW had peace about me buying one from their UTDA facility. Sure it's better than an old 8N from decades back.

BTW, there are national ROPS rebate programs out there to re-fit tractors with them. Typically it covers 1/2 the cost. Some states have their own programs too. Do look into it. Even buying used ROPS for a match machine can be rebated.

Back