Transfer Pump

Lily'sDad

GMC, They Said
I was in Tractor Fleet today and I saw they had a handheld and operated pump for $10. It also functions as a tire inflator. Can this be used to load my tires with fluid?

Kinda hard to believe it could do both. The normal cheap transfer pumps I've seen are low pressure and would never pump a tire. Especially for $10.
This a $10 cheapie from HF.
IMG_20190703_062319.jpg

I bought on from HF for oil changes. Worked for one change then would not draw an oil . On the cub diesel it is about impossible to catch the oil with a deck on. To much iron in the way and oil drains out the right side of the pan.

I’ve got a 12 volt pump off a sprayer that I hooked hoses to. Take the valve stem out, put one hose on the valve stem and put the other into a bucket filled with your favorite liquid. Hehe. Turn on the pump and in it goes. Let the air out a few times to allow more liquid in. I rotate the tire valve to the top. When liquid comes out while burping , it’s full. And I look at the chart to see approximately how many gallons to put in. If it says 5 gallons thats what I put in.

Noel

Back