Trucks at Ilderton Antique Show today.

Nice,,great Scout!
been to the a few shows in Ilderton over the years as I have family in metropolitan Welburn. Think the last event was demolition derby.

Thanks for the photos. Hard to find a scout that isn't eaten up with rust. There is a black and gold one setting in town that has cancer bad. I've known it since it was new. Hasn't turned a wheel in probably 20 years. :(

Nice. I love seeing the old trucks when I go to shows. Have you ever seen a DeSoto truck or a Stewart at any of them? The DeSoto would most likely be a rebadged Dodge or Fargo and the Stewart was made a couple hours away from there in Buffalo, NY. Nobody in my neck of the woods has ever heard of them other than the Desoto car and sadly most of those people are getting up there in age so there's not many of them left to get info from

Nice. I love seeing the old trucks when I go to shows. Have you ever seen a DeSoto truck or a Stewart at any of them? The DeSoto would most likely be a rebadged Dodge or Fargo and the Stewart was made a couple hours away from there in Buffalo, NY. Nobody in my neck of the woods has ever heard of them other than the Desoto car and sadly most of those people are getting up there in age so there's not many of them left to get info from
I have only seen pictures of DeSoto trucks. They were captioned as being taken in Spain. I have seen several Stewart trucks. I go to a couple of truck shows in N.Y. every year. One near Buffalo and one at the other end of the state at Ballston Spa.

Back