Valley Power is closing for good, Bill Roger has passed on Jan 8th

BMaverick

YANMAR GURU EXTRAORDINAIRE
Valley Power message on phone saying Bill passed Jan. 8, he sure was a nice man and will be missed.

The main site is still up, however when you click to shop for parts, this is the only page available.

For the community here, it would be in your best interest to download all the helps and tips from this page before it's gone and lost forever.
Valley Power

Thaks much for the tip. Just downloaded all 6 pages. Would love to find a PTO reverser for my Bever.
The #2 parts supplier has them for your machine right here:

Now they are #1 as Valley Power closed.

You could make one. :)

And this company is just 12 miles from me, it's the largest PTO reverser manufacture in the USA.
They've made these for all kinds of Gray Market equipment imported to the USA and Canada. They even ship to the EU.
Reversing Modular Gearbox – RJ Link International, Inc.

G100.png

Last edited:
UPDATE

Sharing with the community here, - - -

Hi I am Lemuel Battle, I worked for Bill Rodgers for 36 years. We were close more like family than boss and employee. I'm working to complete the repairs we have in the shop. The voice mail is still on if you call and I do not answer leave a message I will get back to you. We currently are working from parts inventory only as we close down we will be selling off inventory in lots and I will try to post to the tractor forum's and face book market place. Thank you all for the condolences and your business. Lemuel the monkey with the wrench.

UPDATE - - -

Amy Rodgers says, - - -
Hi all - I'm Bill Rodgers' daughter and we are liquidating the Valley Power Products business. We need to empty the building by March 31st. This is the best time to get parts, replacement parts and junked parts. We have taken pictures of all the shelves in the building and uploaded them to GoogleDrive. If you see parts that you would like, you can still call the business - 540-345-9650 and talk with Lemuel Battle. Valley Power Products Inventory - Google Drive We appreciate all the business you've given us over the years. My father, Bill Rodgers, loved this business and helping each and every one of you. Best regards,
Amy Rodgers

Back