Well I have no idea

Yes, I feel the same. It's the full sleeves and whole body art stuff that I don't like. But hey, if that's what someone wants that's fine. It's their choice, has nothing to do with mine or anyone else's likes.

I agree. My wife has a few, but none that are visible unless she wants them to be. She got one when he Dad passed away last March. I don’t have any. Always wanted to but never could find something I wanted to look at forever.

Funny but years ago when I was probably 10 years old I used to admire the Tattoos my Grandfather got when he was in the Navy. He told me never to get any because "what seems appropriate today you'll regret tomorrow". For some reason his words stuck like glue to me. Crazy how kids can so easily be influenced by those around them.

Funny but years ago when I was probably 10 years old I used to admire the Tattoos my Grandfather got when he was in the Navy. He told me never to get any because "what seems appropriate today you'll regret tomorrow". For some reason his words stuck like glue to me. Crazy how kids can so easily be influenced by those around them.
I occasionally see a tattoo online or a picture and think that would be really neat to have. Then I think…will I feel that way in 5 years? 10? 20?

My grandfather had a bulldog in a sailor cap he got in Italy when he was in the navy. He used to tell me when I was a kid that it was originally my grandmother but his arm got wrinkly.

I occasionally see a tattoo online or a picture and think that would be really neat to have. Then I think…will I feel that way in 5 years? 10? 20?

My grandfather had a bulldog in a sailor cap he got in Italy when he was in the navy. He used to tell me when I was a kid that it was originally my grandmother but his arm got wrinkly.
Bet he didn't tell that story when your grandmother was around.
istockphoto-512747341-612x612.jpg

I'm too cheap to ever consider a tattoo and always think of the hundreds, maybe thousands of dollars some folks spend on them! Guess I don't give a rat's a$$ about being individualistic---LOL! They are fine as long as they aren't on me! My wife has one on her wrist, says "Believe". Cost her a hundred bucks for that simple, one color tattoo. She, her sister and niece all got the same one at the same time.

DAC

Back