Wanted Wide Frame Cub Cadet tail light

I unfortunately DON’T have any for ya Nick cause as you know I don’t have any Cubs and I’m a Sears guy, but did you try any of the Cub Cadet parts people on OnlyCubCadets.com? I see there are a few people listed there that can maybe help, otherwise maybe try lookin on facebook marketplace for someone who is partin one out. I can look too in my area, and let ya know what I find if you would like.

I unfortunately DON’T have any for ya Nick cause as you know I don’t have any Cubs and I’m a Sears guy, but did you try any of the Cub Cadet parts people on OnlyCubCadets.com? I see there are a few people listed there that can maybe help, otherwise maybe try lookin on facebook marketplace for someone who is partin one out. I can look too in my area, and let ya know what I find if you would like.
I have looked everywhere, they are not easy to find. I actually may have found one from a guy on Only Cub Cadets, I’m waiting to hear back from him.

View attachment 84443

Not OE, but are the same size and thickness,
View attachment 84440
View attachment 84442
View attachment 84444
Thanks Brett. I did find and order one, much cheaper than that NOS one. I have a set like those other ones, that I thought about using, but wanted the correct ones.

Back