Winter 2018-19

Toomanytoys84

Aaron
same here, I would be happy if I never see snow again
I just wish the ground would freeze up. I don't want snow, but the ground freezing over would be nice.

I had to move tools from into my basement last night through the outside door. I was sinking into my yard! You could see my foot prints sunk in the grass.

ol' stonebreaker

Tractorologist
Woke up to about 4" this AM. Got it all cleared off with the the blower.
Mike

Got home from coffee and had to clear the city plow's berm from my driveway and some neighbor's with the wheeler.

Last edited:

jabelman

Tractorologist
I just wish the ground would freeze up. I don't want snow, but the ground freezing over would be nice.

I had to move tools from into my basement last night through the outside door. I was sinking into my yard! You could see my foot prints sunk in the grass.
us too our property has been in the family for decades we never remember seeing it so wet and muddy and I am near the top of the mountain. I think it has rained every weekend since may

alleyyooper

Tractorologist
We got this in November the coldest one on record. Maybe 4 inches, not worth bothering with any way.

Nope not a food plot really. I had just tore it up with the box blade in the spring and they seemed to like thr grass growing there. No I don't shoot the girls, I leave them for the city slickers who can't hunt for socks hardly or shot a deer with one shot bow or gun.

I think the far turkey is a spring 2018 chick, I also don't think it made it as I have been seeing a lone hen now.

:D Al