*\*\#/*&!!!

If I have to wear rubber boots I am a fan of the muck brand. For me the most comfortable, warm in the winter but don't seem to make my feet sweat as bad as regular rubber boots.

I bought a pair 5 years ago at tractor supply on clearance for 30 dollars. Best 30 dollar purchase I ever made.

Wear wool socks in your boots will help a big bunch. NO COTTON. How do you think deer hunters can sit for hours on a tree stand and keep their feet warm without them sweating? Muck brand is one of the best there is.

After wearing gum boots most of my life of dairy farming, I don't wear them anymore. Back then it was gum boots for about half the day, unless really cold, then wore insulated rubber boots. I do have a nice pair of insulated cammo boots I bought at Rural King a few years ago for hunting, but have only needed them a few times. Winters have been pretty mild since. They don't sweat my feet like the old gum boots did. But for some odd reason, the el-cheapo gum boots didn't hurt my feet even if worn for hours on end. My leather work boots are on me 99.99% of the time though. I can wear a pair about 2 years, then need to replace as they lose their arch support. I've worn all major brands, but now exclusively by work boots from Skechers. Lots cheaper, very comfy, and last every bit as long as high end names.

If I have to wear rubber boots I am a fan of the muck brand. For me the most comfortable, warm in the winter but don't seem to make my feet sweat as bad as regular rubber boots.

I bought a pair 5 years ago at tractor supply on clearance for 30 dollars. Best 30 dollar purchase I ever made.
We wear whatever the city buys for us. Have had hip waders that leak right out of the package.

DAC

When I worked at the Tollway, they gave us these yellow boots. One worker, who was painfully thin, said when he wore them at home, his father said he looked like a "Killdeer with shotgun shells on his feet!"
yellow.jpg

I bought a HF small tire remover stand. Mounts to a bench. It's fair! I take most of my tires to fire store, getting too old to wrestle them anymore, and for the fee, well worth it and is done soon! Sooner than me on it all afternoon or night! Besides, if tire and wheel all crusty, sure you wanna break that good seal trying to put in fluids?? Blast and paint or newer items work best!

Besides, if tire and wheel all crusty, sure you wanna break that good seal trying to put in fluids?? Blast and paint or newer items work best!
Alight film of grease on the tire around the rim and paint away. Wipe it off when the paint is dry. Or just paint them and run white walls !!

Back