CEO of Husqvarna Calls it Quits on Lawn and Garden Tractors (Petrol), says U.S. is Too "Challenging"

Place is starting to sound like FB..
We can't have that. Must be time to move on. Lets see, Fuel prices are up? Prescriptions are up? Inflation is up? Racial tension is up? See there's all kinds of things to visit about. :rolleyes:
I mowed the lawn yesterday for the first in many weeks. After 4 inches of rain a week ago I was kicking up dust again. Hopefully the rain will help the outdoor equipment dealers make some sales. Draught has to put a real crimp in their business.
Anyone heard anymore about Briggs and Stratton selling off a lot of their outdoor equipment manufacturing facilities? Having a newer Ferris zero turn brings this to mind on occasion.

Last edited:
As long as we keep the threads on subject, shouldn't be an issue. Seeing a lot of posts that are outside the subject.

Place is starting to sound like FB..

Actually it's a fuel conspiracy! Filmore told me. The gov is behind it all for us to go ELECTRIC. Biden or any government official is just a working paid puppet. It doesn't matter who is in office.

1626578851235.png

Back