E12 Puller

Check the size of the photo. If it is to big the slow down may be in resizing them to what the site will accept. I had to change my camera setting for another site to accept my photos. May be the format the photos are saved in. XX.jpg usually works all over.

Pics I load are usually 1-1.5 MB, and load fast and easy. Don't know why you are having problems, Doug.

DAC

So far from what I've seen
Lbs for Lbs, the E12 seems to be a match for a 20hp gas garden tractor.
I got 1 more chance to use it at a pull tomorrow, will try to get some more pictures and video of it.
The 2 drive motors in this thing are 45 to 50yrs old and could very well be original, never taken apart. ???

Thanks for the pics and videos, Doug! Looks like a quiet pullin' beast! That last video was good as there wasn't another tractor running at the same time!

DAC

I have never really tried pulling. But from what I see Doug doing, I don’t think any of my garden tractors would do that.
Great videos Doug. My son is interested in electric powered any thing. He was just appointed the new head lead at fair isle ford in Charlottetown PE, for fords new electric cars.

Noel

Current state
Painted the rims yellow.
Installed smaller, lighter front rims and tires, now weighs just under 1000lbs.
I got to take it to only 2 events this yr 3 passes, what with the Covid19 and all. Most likely won't be going to any more, maybe next yr ???
Resting in storage now.

I’m afraid that some things may not be going next year either. It doesn’t seem like it’s going to go away. We only have 1 case in PEI now. Most restrictions are in place. Every province has their own rules. Doubt full If any Remembrance Day gatherings will happen. Christmas functions may not happen either. Sadly that may be the way it goes.

Noel

I’m afraid that some things may not be going next year either. It doesn’t seem like it’s going to go away. We only have 1 case in PEI now. Most restrictions are in place. Every province has their own rules. Doubt full If any Remembrance Day gatherings will happen. Christmas functions may not happen either. Sadly that may be the way it goes.

Noel
Most likely a vaccine will show up next yr
Until then you just got to follow public health recommendations.

Back