Falcon for sale near me

The only buicks we had were 3 my grandfather owned. 1994 Skyhawks. 1989 skylark and a 1991 regal.

They were the usual boring 80s and early 90s fare.

I actually had the 1991 buick regal after my grandparents passed away. My ex wife drove it to college. It was a good car. It was triple maroon.

I was wondering. Thought it was a 62. But was not sure. Thanks. 60 may have been the first year for them. ???

Noel

Story is the fellow found it in AZ when getting his folks settled in their retirement home. Worked on replaceing reworking all the sun destroyed things like rubber parts and cloth interior. took him 8 years to get it to the point it is in the pictures.

Today it is a priceless classic Buick as I was told not even 100 left in the USA.

There were a lot of early 2 door Buicks also till the 4 door craze hit in the early 80's.

Al

Yeah nowadays I can't find anything with only 2 doors not even a pick up.
I'd consider a newer truck if I could find one that has 2 doors and a bed longer than I am tall. (I'm only 5'11)
They even ruined the"Charger" by bringing it back as a 4 door

And something that I never understood
How can a 4 door anything be called a "sport"?

I won't own a 2 door vehicle. Kids. Car seats. Junk to haul. People to move.

2 door cars are great for classics but as a daily driver no thanks.

I do agree with bed lengths. These 5' beds are useless. My Tacoma with my rancher 420 in the bed had the tires sitting almost at the end of the tail gate.

For a work or beater truck I would take at least an extend cab with an 8' bed.

Can't haul 8' material without it hanging way out the back.

When I was looking for an early 30's vehicle a 2 door was not even an option. Trying to get something out of the back seat in a 2 door is a royal pain in the bu!!. And to be honest this is the first vehicle I've owned with suicide rear doors and I'm growing to really like them.

Years ago my brother - that's into small foreign cars, bought a '59 Renault 4CV. A small rear engine 4 door car - this thing was NICE!!! The seller had it for 35 years and had completely restored it, every nut and bolt. He was terminal with [I think] Lou Gehrig's Disease and didn't have long, and wanted the car to go to someone that would keep it nice and drive it. My brother drove it to many shows and to work on nice days for quite a few years until a small engine fire sidelined it.
Anyhow, the front doors were suicide and the rear doors were regular. Kinda backwards I know but it was foreign. ;) His girlfriend was driving it one time and found her drivers door to be ajar on only the first notch. Without thinking [she's WAAAAAYYYYY overqualified in that department - based on decades of experience] she opened the door while going about 35MPH as my brother yelled DON'T!......
They found out the front door will fold 180 degrees and touch the back door as evidenced by the large dent.

I won't own a 2 door vehicle. Kids. Car seats. Junk to haul. People to move.

2 door cars are great for classics but as a daily driver no thanks.

I do agree with bed lengths. These 5' beds are useless. My Tacoma with my rancher 420 in the bed had the tires sitting almost at the end of the tail gate.

For a work or beater truck I would take at least an extend cab with an 8' bed.

Can't haul 8' material without it hanging way out the back.

That's one reason I like our Falcon wagon!
We were at our favorite local adult beverage store this evening. Had 3 people comment on the car! You just don't see them every day!!

That's one reason I like our Falcon wagon!
We were at our favorite local adult beverage store this evening. Had 3 people comment on the car! You just don't see them every day!!

I'm sure that longroof is a hit everywhere you go, Razorback! The comments are pretty fun even with old trucks! Last week I took the '72 GMC to O'Reilly's to get some parts. I came out and there was a guy sitting in a newer Chevy pickup on my passenger side. He said "cool truck", and about that time a Dodge crewcab drove by my driver's side and hollered "what year?" I hollered back "'72". Thumbs up and he drove off. The first guy then said, "want to sell?" I told him, "I had been driving this truck since 1979, so I don't think so". It's a rust bucket now and needs a lot of work, so if I would have said yes, getting down to business I wouldn't get crap for it anyway. No sense wasting the time.

DAC

Even at the RV parts store!!!! I went there Thursday to pick up a part they had set aside for me......I came out, FOUR guys were looking at the car and wanted to know it's story!

Our Buick is a 1985 2 door Lesabre Limited Coupe, they built 24,000 of them.

This Buick is a 1985 4 door Lesabre limited sedan they built 48,000 of them.
This one was special ordered by a long time Buick salesman at the same dealer for many years.
It has a full paded vynal top, leather seats and the 85 Lesabre wagon rally wheels.

Fellow who owns it was 93 in 2018 when this picture was taken. He can not drive it any longer but likes it when his son takes him to car shows.

This is a 1985 Buick LeSabre limited sedan 4dr, I think the only options ordered for it was the 307 Oldsmobile V8 engine and the two tone paint.

Al

Back