Front Hoist Idea

I agree secondtry. My issue is I don't have the option of moving the vehicle out from under the engine in a side by side. The engine has to come up past the internal framework and then out the right hand side. Younger guys say they can just grab the engine, life it up and out. May be 40-50 years ago I could but haven't found a clock that works effectively backwards. ;)

I agree secondtry. My issue is I don't have the option of moving the vehicle out from under the engine in a side by side. The engine has to come up past the internal framework and then out the right hand side. Younger guys say they can just grab the engine, life it up and out. May be 40-50 years ago I could but haven't found a clock that works effectively backwards. ;)
Every situation is different. That is why the carefully thought and preparation is key. Those younger guys never listen when you tell them they will pay for that later.
Don

Every situation is different. That is why the carefully thought and preparation is key. Those younger guys never listen when you tell them they will pay for that later.
Don
And I am paying for it now. Way to may trips up a ladder with a bundle of shingles on my shoulder. Knees and back are telling be I should not have done that but back then it was the only way to get them up there.

Back