Good price for LEDs

Doug you need to do some research before you buy. There are a few variables when converting. You definitely won’t need the same amount of LED tubes that you have now. I have a 22’x 32’ shop that had 14 of the 4’ two tube fluorescent fixtures. I only replaced them with 8 of the 4’ two tube LED fixtures. Mine can be linked up to 4 together by only plugging them into each other. I divided my shop in half and only need 4 most of the time.
Jim you make a good point about the amount of lights needed.
I went from 8 - 8' fluorescent (64') to 10 - 4' (40') LED and have more light than before.
Only paid about $20-25 per lite , don't remember exactly but not more than that. Up 5 years now so they're doing good yet.
Good advice from you guys. I will try to figure out something this summer probably. I do know there are a couple of fixtures I would like to do soon as they seem to go through tubes faster than the others. Figurin' these things ain't my strongest suit---LOL!

DAC

One thing I done was dividing my lights on two switches. My shop is a typical two car garage so when the the overhead door is up it covers two lights and partially covers two more. These are on one switch and the other four lights are on another. Another thing I’m usually on one end of the shop at a time basically wood projects on one and metal on the other end so no point of having all them all on at one time.

Back