ID some of these attachments please

That's a Brinly CC 500 cultivator, the center shoe can be removed so you could straddle a row and cultivate on either side of it. They also had a wide "duck foot" shoe for that model. I have two like that one and one CC600 with spring tooth harrow tines.
Jake, I tried this Brinley CC 500 out and it failed miserably with my CAT-1 drawbar and a chain off of the top-link. I don't have a 3PT CAT-1 adapter for it like the picture above I had shared.

Oddly, the failure of use was item-9 & item-10 on 3 of the Plow Chisels, they fell right out immediately on use.

I have a box blade with ripper claws 3X the thickness of the Brinley plow chisels. It's just those are spaced 2 feet apart from each other to even be effective.

I may have to ditch the DishTV hiller project and make it into a muti-ground ripper like the Brinley, but more robust for a compact tractor of 31Hp.

So, The Brinely may have to go on the CraigsList ads soon. The two plows went really fast for $200 and $300. They are $459 at the Home Depot, but when I called 3 stores, they didn't have any in stock and it could take a year to have them in inventory. The two buyers drove over 100 miles one way just to get them. Is there a strong following for this brand of Brinley?

That video is the reason I bought mine years ago.

Noel
And someone putting it to much more uses in this thread.

I didn't know this was a 1963 product! Now I feel very old.

Doing a web search it came in white, green and red. Most of the white are now brown due to rust.

Its remarkable how many people over the years lost those clips and pins. You can't get those anymore. I wonder if there is a better way to hold those clips on so as not to loose any of the hardware parts. :rolleyes:

From the link,
1692495809115.png

. I wonder if there is a better way to hold those clips on so as not to loose any of the hardware parts. :rolleyes:

From the link,
View attachment 72462
You have to drive those wedge shaped pins in TIGHT to have them hold. Aftger you have them tight, hit them again. Learned that the hard way. Local welding/Fabrication shop made me sever extra pins and the anchor bars.

As Chieffan said, you have to drive those keeper pins in, for ad hoc replacements I've used T shaped pins used in metal concrete forms. They are thinner than the Brinly pins, but they are thin enough to use two side by side in the standard keepers. These were made for garden tractors from about the sixties to early eighties, and mainly to cultivate gardens.

As Chieffan said, you have to drive those keeper pins in, for ad hoc replacements I've used T shaped pins used in metal concrete forms. They are thinner than the Brinly pins, but they are thin enough to use two side by side in the standard keepers. These were made for garden tractors from about the sixties to early eighties, and mainly to cultivate gardens.
I've pounded those pins in and was afraid to cut into the white paint.

Back