John Deere 100 Project

Been busy the last couple of days with the 100. I test mounted the motor and put the front axle on. got a new set of tires and rims for the front. the fit looks good . there is a slight downward rake to the front of the tractor now. I also painted and mounted the dash tower.

DSC03398.JPG

I took the motor back off and am in the process of mounting the floorboards in the new position and am going to try to use the original brake and clutch pedal with the hydro rear end. going to be a lot of trial and error to get it all working good.

DSC03401.JPG DSC03404.JPG DSC03408.JPG

Hopefully when it is done the only difference you will notice is no gearshift and the right side foot pedal.

While recovering from surgery I spent a little time in the shop doing a few thing to the 100 project. Brother Rick was here this morning and with his help we got the wiring done and the fender pan and seat put on and took the 100 out for a shakedown drive to test the hydrostatic rearend out to see if the cables and rods were setup correctly. It seems to run out okay. I will be finishing up with the paint and decals when warmer weather strikes
Here is the you tube video of the shakedown ride.

Last edited:
Back