Kensico Trailer Add-on

KennyP

In memory of Alice's Creator
Staff member
I had a large pile of leaves/twigs to move. So I made some side boards for the Kensico. This thing will haul a bunch in it now. Being 5' long helps too.
DSCN4547.JPG DSCN4548.JPG

Here's a brochure for these. Mine is the 235 Cart.

Attachments

• 65209-Kensico Attachments - 1970 Brochure and Prices.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
I been raking the little limbs and stuff into a pile than run it through the chipper shredder right at the pile. Have a coupel more trees to clean up under and be done. Then can pick up the grindings for mulch. A big pile of limbs don't make a lot of ground up stuff but it sure is a lot easier to handle.

Sold one at the auction yesterday, very little use, 11hp Tech engine, good sized unit. $285. About what the engine alone was worth. Hustler 0 turn, 119 hours, very good condition , 60" deck, $3200.

I would not be without mine even though it don't get a lot of use but when you need it nothing will substitute for it.

Sold one at the auction yesterday, very little use, 11hp Tech engine, good sized unit. $285. About what the engine alone was worth. Hustler 0 turn, 119 hours, very good condition , 60" deck, $3200.

I would not be without mine even though it don't get a lot of use but when you need it nothing will substitute for it.

Yup, a Fargo-Approved grinder/chipper sure come in handy....

CUcchnGU8AAC3iU.jpg

I had a large pile of leaves/twigs to move. So I made some side boards for the Kensico. This thing will haul a bunch in it now. Being 5' long helps too.
View attachment 12147 View attachment 12148

Here's a brochure for these. Mine is the 235 Cart.
the hungry boards (sides) looks good on it , should paint it all mission brown to play the part of the trailer (old school look )

Shane

Nice job Kenny, it makes them more useful especially being able to remove them. Are you going to make a front end panel. I built myself a nice trailer but wished I had put side pockets on it. I haul a lot of leaves out of the woods in the fall. The sides would be nice.

Don't know the brand but our yard cart has tapered sides and especially the back. Heavy thick plastic. Changed the narrow wheels our for Cub Cadet front wheels. Rides much better now. Holds quite a bit. Stuff like leaves we pile on and lay a piece of plywood on top and a couple light weight straps onvr the top and go. Not as handy as Kenny's but gets us buy.

Not sure on the front panel, with it open, longer things can be hauled.
I was going to use residential door hinges wrapped around the outside corners. When not needed just pull the hinge pins out & remove.

Back