Loader Bucket

"Got to limit the dump function"
Not seeing where that's really necessary Kenny. ?
Sure there's a reason for it though.

Coming along nice. !
To me it looks to automatically limit dump angle??
It goes too far on the dump. Gonna be hard to get it latched back as it goes now. Would have to stop and get off to bring it back to be able to latch when the lift is lowered. Would like to see the 'bottom' of the bucket only go 90 degrees not 160.

I'd like to see the cutting edge of the bucket only swing about 100 degrees, so today I'll get to work figuring out how to make a stop for that condition. Have a plan, just have to look at it in real time.

My dump bucket is similar and it only pivots about 100* back. My pivot is right at the back though so maybe you can try adjusting that?

View attachment 55751
That's a good way for yours, but I think my bucket is deeper and I may not have as much lift. Thanks.

Well, that didn't take long. Started Alice and raised the bucket/3 point. Got a length of chain and some ess hooks. Added a small turnbuckle into the mix to get my 100 degrees. Marked the bucket with some chalk. Lowered the bucket and pulled the pins. Flipped the bucket upside down on my sawhorses. Used the angle grinder to clean an area for welding. Cut a couple strips of 1/2 inch bar stock. Got them clamped in place and welded. Put it back together and it works great.
DSCN0291.JPG DSCN0292.JPG DSCN0293.JPG DSCN0294.JPG

Now it will be easy to lower the bucket while inching forward and relock it. Plus I can push some if need be.

Back