Magnetic Finger

I bet if you get a steel sliver in your eye while grinding, you could use a magnetic finger to get it out. Try and do that with a dab of grease!
Doctors use a thing with a little spinning wheel (size of flint wheel on lighter) on the end to flick imbedded debris off your eyeball…been there done it. A experienced doctor will prescribe eyedrops for a few days prior to removal, that will help loosen the debris. This is from experience..

Doctors use a thing with a little spinning wheel (size of flint wheel on lighter) on the end to flick imbedded debris off your eyeball…been there done it. A experienced doctor will prescribe eyedrops for a few days prior to removal, that will help loosen the debris. This is from experience..
And what country did this happen in ? ?

I've had it done a couple of times (slow learner) works good but scary lol, they put eye drops in to freeze it but when they do it the surface of your eye jiggles like water lol.

I have gotten steel out of my eye with a polished magnet a few times. That magnet was so smooth I could slide it across my eyeball comfortably. Somehow I lost that magnet but since having to wear eye glasses full time, I've not gotten steel in my eyes since.

You don't have any cow magnets lying around?
Don
Can't find the old solid polished type these days. Now cow magnets are stacked multiple magnets on a plastic frame. But the one I used for my eyes was way more powerful than the old style cow magnets, but you are right, the old style would work fine as they couldn't have been polished smoother!

Back