New Forum! Tools!

Glad to have finally braved doing true admin work, but believe you me that I'll tread very carefully over there!! Every one of us are usually stoked over a new tool acquisition, so now we have an exclusive spot to post them in. Doesn't have to be new, and it can even be home brew, so start posting guys!

I did drag something home from a garbage can at work yesterday. The electrician threw this pretty pink flashlight in the garbage and I grabbed it! He said it won't stay on and it's awkward. I told him it will be my wife's Christmas present---LOL! I put batteries in it and cleaned the threads in the screw cap. Works fine. Has a lazer point on it.

DSCN3899.JPG DSCN3900.JPG DSCN3901.JPG

DSCN3902.JPG

I don't know if any of you have tried these but they are wonderful. Rechargeable and comfortable to wear. The biggest problem I have with them is remembering to wear it. Once I put it on I completely forget it's dark around me. I will be picking up another one in the future.

QUANTUM
500 Lumen Adjustable LED Headlamp
This lightweight and durable headlamp directs light where you need it
$27.99

1639183035116.png

I don't know if any of you have tried these but they are wonderful. Rechargeable and comfortable to wear. The biggest problem I have with them is remembering to wear it. Once I put it on I completely forget it's dark around me. I will be picking up another one in the future.

QUANTUM
$27.99

View attachment 45803
I've got a 180 lumens one that seems very bright but I like the idea of 500 and rechargable, Chris! Gonna have to look this one up! Then I will have to remember it before I slide under a vehicle!

Thanks!

DAC

QUANTUM
$27.99

View attachment 45803
I have the older version but like it a lot with the exception that it eats batteries. I’ll have to check yours out Chris. I like the rechargeable feature. When you said you forget your wearing it I busted out laughing then my wife looks over and says “tractor buddies?” I was pulling some wires in an attic wearing mine one time. I went back up later that day to close up some boxes propping up a flashlight while wearing my headlamp off. :rolleyes:

Back