New toy, Easy Vac leaf lawn vacuum

Majic paint holds color so much better when hardener is used. I've only used it twice, once on a mower deck and sold it after, so no idea how it held up. The rims I painted held up great, but I use a higher end hardener which the pint can costs more than a gallon of Majic paint.

Got some black stripes put on. Breaks it up a little. Also welded a small scissors jack on. The thing is just heavy enough that it was tough to hold up and push pin through at the same time on the existing jack stand..
Think I'm done.....!
IMG_20220821_175335.jpg IMG_20220821_175353.jpg

IMG_20220821_175406.jpg

Last edited:
Outstanding job Bill it’s something to be proud of. Hope it works out good for you. At our other place I had something similar that I made and it worked fantastic for grass, and leaves for the garden and composting. Job well done and love the stripes!

Sent you a pm Doug..

I sent a reply, Bill! Let me know if you got it! Trailer looks great!

Didn’t mean to get you extra work Doug. Was just an all a a sudden thought. Sorry.

I could be tarred and feathered here some day.

Noel

I still have that pickup load of feathers from the tar and feathering you were gonna get when you said you sold all your tractors---LOL! I think it was Daniel had the tar! Better watch your step, Noel---LOL!

DAC

Well guys decided to sell my lawn vac.
IMG_20221104_140901.jpg

Actually with no regrets. Made some money on it and figured now's the best time to unload it. Sold pretty quick and I didn't let it for nothing its just that they're hot this time of year. Didn't know when I bought it if its what I wanted or really needed. Come to realize I didn't need it and believe it or not was more work than if I just mulched leaves up with the mower. So away it went. But it was fun fixing it up a little and playing around with it. And a BIG plus is I don't have to store it this winter. Took up a lot of real estate.

Well guys decided to sell my lawn vac.
View attachment 61376

Actually with no regrets. Made some money on it and figured now's the best time to unload it. Sold pretty quick and I didn't let it for nothing its just that they're hot this time of year. Didn't know when I bought it if its what I wanted or really needed. Come to realize I didn't need it and believe it or not was more work than if I just mulched leaves up with the mower. So away it went. But it was fun fixing it up a little and playing around with it. And a BIG plus is I don't have to store it this winter. Took up a lot of real estate.
They should be real happy with that Bill you done a nice job. Having to store that would be my problem too.

Back