Poulon Pro weed whip

I love it when you guys knock the ethanol gas. Haven't figured out you have to use Sta-bil with it and it works just fine but you do what you do and I will do the same.

I believe you've said that before! I suspect you put out milk and cookies for the fairies and they protect your stuff.
And I will probably say it again just to antagonize the ethanol haters. You will never change and neither will I.

Just started up 2 Wisconsin 's in Bolens EK machines, 7 and 10 hp. Neither had been started for a year or more. Both started right off and ran good on the Ethanol gas WITH Sta-bil that was still in the tank. EK 7 had a front mower so mowed the area in front of the buildings while I had it out and running. I have never said I run straight Ethanol as I have always used Sta-bil ever since Ethanol came out.

Back to the OP. If your jets look like this,this is how you make jets adjustable w/o a special tool. 'Scuse the fuzzy pics.

Attachments

• 001 (Small).JPG
    001 (Small).JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 002 (Small).JPG
    002 (Small).JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 12
Good eye protection, old clothes and cover the exposed skin with cold cream. Wipe off the cold cream and paint when your done. All we ever did when painting hundreds of picnic table for the State Park when I work for them and I'm still here.

Back