Recreational Gas

Been using pure gas for about 20 years, with stabilizer. Gas here is out of control price wise. We have a carbon tax on it right now. The governer is blaming prices on the oil companies.
Now that the price is to the moon he is talking about how to get the price back down. Inslee is an idiot.
So what does that say about Western Washington State Voters.
Don

Off road diesel has no road tax that depending on the state can be $,50 to $1.00, here in MN we have 92 non ethanol gas for rec vehicles classic cars small airplanes it has road tax on it.
Research into producing ethanol was a big thing in the 70;s early 80's and its a lot bigger deal than a lot of people think for corn farmers in the cornbelt its a big deal
Personally I think ethanol is a good thing it cleans the air and I like breathing clean air when it came into being here in MN we no longer needed to have our vehicle emission test every coulpe of years it been in our gas here in MN since the 80's I use it in everything with no problems with one exception 2 stroke engines like weed whackers I use it in mine but they don't like it
1690671456471.png
1690671481612.png

:thumbs:

I'm just glad I can buy non alcohol gas.......... Seeing as I live in a very wet climate around here. I think recreational, non alcohol, and pure gas is all the same thing. Just different names. There is a website pure gas that shows non alcohol gas stations in the states/cities/towns.

I'm just glad I can buy non alcohol gas.......... Seeing as I live in a very wet climate around here. I think recreational, non alcohol, and pure gas is all the same thing. Just different names. There is a website pure gas that shows non alcohol gas stations in the states/cities/towns.
You can find 93 octane with no alcohol as pure gas via this link,

I won't buy Cassey's gas unless on the road and it is handy. Mileage goes down plus they get a lot of wash gas. Gas that is the first run through the pipeline after flushed from diesel, etc. Water is used for the flush as it blends well with the ethanol added to the gas behind it.

Back