Started a engine repair/replace project today

It runs and it drives put and old battery in it to far gone to crank but has enough to keep the engine running (battery ignition) so after reinstalling the breather assy with new gasket fired it up ran good no leaks set the idle R's checked max R's they are good, I engaged the hydro and gave it a try went forward and back, so I opened the shop door and drove it around drives nice hydro works good making progress

Last edited:
Getting close now got the tires serviced the engine breather tube in place, new fuel filter and inline fuel shutoff installed Monday will install the hood I messed up and didn't make new wires for the lights before I installed the gas tank the switch behind the tank so the tank would have to come out and that is a job so I'm thinking of forgetting the lights, would spend the money on a battery till spring as this will not be used until then. Had it out for another drive and its good except I noticed the left rear wheel is bent so I'll have dih a rim out from the back for the tractor

HPIM0969.JPGHPIM0970.JPGHPIM0971.JPGHPIM0972.JPG

Back